The Residential Evaluation product conforms to the standards of Interagency Agency Guidelines and can be used for the valuation of all residential property types, in all markets across the United States.
The standard residential evaluation can be configured as and exterior or interior report, and is offered in three specific residential property types:
- Multi-family (up to 4 units)
- Residential land only
Our Residential Evaluation Report includes:
- Identify the location of the property.
- Provide a description of the property and its current and projected use.
- Provide an estimate of the property’s market value in its actual physical condition, use and zoning designation as of the effective date of the evaluation (that is, the date that the analysis was completed), with any limiting conditions.
- Describe the method(s) the institution used to confirm the property’s actual physical condition and the extent to which an inspection was performed.
- Describe the analysis that was performed and the supporting information that was used in valuing the property.
- Describe the supplemental information that was considered when using an analytical method or technological tool.
- Indicate all source(s) of information used in the analysis, as applicable, to value the property, including:
- External data sources (such as market sales databases and public tax and land records);
- Property-specific data (such as previous sales data for the subject property, tax assessment data, and comparable sales information);
- Evidence of a property inspection;
For more information contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org